Sprouts communicates with parents and the community through several channels.
- » Current parents in the school receive the Monthly planners through Yokibu and e-mail.
- » A detailed circular will be mailed in Yokibu or E-mail for each and every event held in the school or outside premises.
- » All the planners and circulars are always put up on the school notice board for parents reference.
- » The School calendar, contains important information about school events and policies.
- » A progress report will be given at the end of each term. An observation and Activity file is maintained for each child.
- » Parent’s teacher meetings will be conducted at regular intervals.
- » Regular workshops are conducted in the school premises for the Montessori awareness to the Parents.
- » The parents join in the fun and festivities during celebrations as they are an integral part of our community
Sprouts engages our community using a number of social media sites. Like us on Facebook.
For additional information please contact:
10/56, Luz Avenue Road, Mylapore, Chennai-4